o Healthy School Canteens in Senen Sub-District, Central Jakarta
- An urban middle-low socio-economic area that is nearby the Center has been empowered since 2012. The following activities have been conducted in the area:
- Stakeholder meeting which resulted potential activities to be implemented which includes Food and nutrition intervention in household, Food safety in school, and Health and nutrition system improvement.
- Workshop on healthy canteen and healthy school environment through waste and biopori processing was conducted for elementary school teachers
- The establishment of a communication forum among elementary school teacher
- Collaborative workshop with the National Food and Drug Agency (BPOM) on food safety facilitator
o Karawang International Industrial City (KIIC)
- Training on hygienic and healthy behavior and safe complementary feeding practice was conducted at 2013, in collaboration with SEAMEO-RECFON, the KIIC management, and District Health Office of Karawang
o SEAMEO Star Village
- The SEAMEO Star Village Program envisions a village that is sustainable, technology-equipped/technopreneurial, ability-rich, and responsible towards fending for the needs of its constituents and in the process contributing to national development goals. It is a collaborative program among the six SEAMEO Centres in Indonesia, namely: Regional Centre for Tropical Biology (BIOTROP), Regional Centre for Food and Nutrition (RECFON), Regional Open Learning Centre (SEAMOLEC), and Regional Centres for Quality Improvement of Teachers and Education Personnel in Language (SEAQIL), Mathematics (SEAQIM), and Science (SEAQIS). The location of the program is in Cihideung Ilir located at the foot of Mt. Salak in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia.
o Community Engagement Grant (CEGs) Program
- The Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, in collaboration with SEAMEO RECFON and Senen Sub District conducted a program entitled “Revitalization of School Health Program among Preschols through Nutrition Education”. This program was funded by the Directorate of Research and Community Development University of Indonesia and SEAMEO RECFON.