Research Assistant (full time contract)
Vacancy number: SR1802, Position available: 3
Qualification: The ideal candidate should have at least a Master Degree (in nutrition, biochemistry, health or related fields) and have demonstrated excellence in communication & leadership. She or He should be highly motivated and should be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Previous research experience is preferred.
Tasks: Specific duties include
- Coordinate with other researchers involved in the project and collaborators
- Coordinate meetings & field trips
- Maintaining proper paper works of the project
- Taking care of equipment, supplies and other logistics involved in the project
- Other duties as assigned by the PI of the project, which may include some administrative and outreach activities
All positions are based in SEAMEO RECFON office with some field visits outside Jakarta.
Salary & benefits
SEAMEO RECFON provides competitive salary and benefits to deserving candidates and appointments will be made in accordance with SEAMEO RECFON policy.
Application closing date
All positions are available immediately. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis and only selected candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Last date to submit application: April 30, 2018
Email your application to:
Research and Consultation Department
The application should include a current CV and a motivation letter. The application should be in English. Please do not forget to write vacancy number on subject line of the email.