The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) Regional Center for Food and Nutrition (RECFON) was established in 2011. Previously, SEAMEO RECFON was a member of the SEAMEO TROPMED since 1970.
SEAMEO RECFON operates with its vision “Be the center of excellence in human resource development in the area of food and nutrition in Southeast Asia”, and mission “To conduct research, education, capacity building and information dissemination in food and nutrition through partnership for sustainable human resources development”.
In relation to the mentioned activities and strengthening regional understanding and cooperation SEAMEO RECFON in collaboration with national, regional or international institutions, conducts seminars, workshops, conferences on food and nutrition related to health topics.
To achieve its mission, SEAMEO RECFON is looking for a qualified candidate to fill-in the following position:
Deputy Director for Program
- Citizen of SEAMEO Member Country
- Holds Doctorate degree level
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- Has extensive international exposure on managerial and programmatic aspect of educational /research institution.
- Has sound scientific and managerial track records including publications in nutrition /health in the last 5 years
- Has a visionary outlook on programmatic direction in nutrition and nutrition-related subjects
- Has experience in obtaining and managing projects in research, training, technical assistance project
- Has established broad networks and linkages
- Has good oral and writing skills in English
- Has a visionary outlook on future institutional development
- Commits to a full time engagement
Please send your application letter, comprehensive CV, recent photograph and contact number until the position filled.
Human Resources Unit
Jl. Salemba Raya No 6, Jakarta 10430, Indonesia fax : (62-21) 3913933
Only short listed applicants will be responsed and further processed.