The South East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) Regional Center for Food and Nutrition (RECFON) was previously a member of the SEAMEO TROPMED Network since 1970. After 2011 it is established as an independent Center with its vision “To be the center of excellence in human resource development in the area of food and nutrition in Southeast Asia” and mission “To conduct research, education, capacity building and information dissemination in food and nutrition through partnership for sustainable human resources development”.
To achieve its mission, SEAMEO RECFON is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Training Administration Staff with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree (S1) From any major with Minimum GPA of 3.00 (Scale 4.00)
- Age not over 35 years old
- Fresh Graduate/experience 1 year in releated fields
- English fluency (oral and written) TOEFL minimum 500/IELTS minimum 6.0
- Proficiency in MS Office, particulary Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to communicate and good team work
- Willing to work multi-tasking and under pressure
- Good appearance with pleasant personality
- Having good social insight, fast learner and adaptable
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.